Sunday, October 3, 2010

A cozy start

Today is one of the few days in Central Oregon where the sun has not come out yet.  I sit here with a warm cup of tea, still in my pajama's remembering a time when I use to write, often.  Looking back through old journals inspired me.  So here goes another season of typing out my thoughts.

Psalms 34:1 "I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth."

This is my desire.  That my life would reflect the Lord at all times and that I would praise his name continually.  This blog, my hope, will do that though the scribblings of my everyday thinking.  I hope to look back on it someday and see what the Lord has done.

Today's Goal: Do one thing at a time.

"The feeling of being hurried is not usually the result of living a full life and having no time.  It is, on the contrary, born of a vague fear that we are wasting our life.  When we do not do the one thing we ought to do, we have no time for anything else - we are the busiest people in the world." Eric Hoffer

No comments:

Post a Comment