Saturday, September 15, 2012

Wedding and Honeymoon Recap

Oh man... it has been awhile since I have posted.  Life has changed a bit since than!  :)

Wedding and Honeymoon recap:

First for those of you who don't know I started hanging out with the man who was going to be my husband last October.


We started dating on November 22nd.  He asked me to marry him March 8th... and we had a wonderful LARGE wedding on July 7th.






On that day move out of the Brewer house that evening and over to Sisters.  The Brewers were so kind to let me live with them for almost two years... and although I love my life here in sisters I miss the times I had there too!

For our honeymoon we headed to the coast.  Jeff's parents have a cabin on the coast and so we were able to stay there.  It was wonderful...



Jeff took me fishing even though he thought he hated it.  That was until he caught one.  Now he is hooked!

We almost forgot these guys at the cabin on our way home.  We had to turn around and go back to get them so that when we got back to Bend we could cook them up and eat them.  Yum!


 Lots of our honeymoon was spent playing one of our favorite games - bananagrams!!


Coming home to find a house full of presents.  It felt like Christmas in July!!  

Okay, that is the recap on our wedding and honeymoon.  More about "normal life" in Sisters, OR coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun!!! We are very proud of you and excited about all the "presents" in your new life.

    Good job!!!! God Bless!!! And I can tell you with complete certainty that every year will be filled with exciting gifts and surprises.

    Love you both very much.

    ReplyDelete